Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School

“Back to School, Back to school to prove to daddy I’m not a Fool”—Adam Sandler

So today was the first day of school for Kiora and Kylee and I’m please to announce there were no water works, from me anyways, Tim that’s another story, only teasing. Tim had the whole day off so he made us all breakfast and walked the girls to their classes, and then because it was half day we picked the girls up around lunch time and took them to McDonald to celebrate with food, fun and of course ice cream. I love love love the girls teachers especially Kiora’s. When I met her the other day she had her shoes off and gave us a tour of her room and she just cracks me up. I went to work and then we took the girls school shopping for socks and undies, back to school necessities oh and we bought Kylee these adorable bright yellow shoes, that girls got style. It’s so weird having my babies gone all day, but I’m sure it won’t be long before I get used to the solitude. I might even become a morning person just to get the girls out the door, so I can enjoy my morning to myself, Na me a morning person, never going to happen. Girls I love you, and I hope you have an amazing school year.



No comments:

Post a Comment